• A person with a minimum of five years’ experience in water treatment preferably in the oil and gas or chemical process industry.
• Holds a Bachelor of Science or engineering degree in appropriate subject.
• Will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of boiler water, cooling systems, desalination and demineralization technology, and waste water treatment such that he can independently troubleshoot treatment problems and recommend new applications.
• Shall be able to provide training to both operator and engineers.
• Works with occasional support from global technology team.
Desired Characteristics: –
• Preferred Language: English is a must
• Years of relevant experience? Minimum 5 years
• Target Industry: Water treatment in chemical industry or O&G.
• Resume Keywords: / chemicals / refinery/
• National or Expat: either
• If Expats – Nationalities preferred: Any
• Rotation: regular time
• Working Hours Per Day: 9
• Working Days Per Week: 6
• Number of positions needs to be filled: 6
Candidates who have prior experience with Nalco, Suez, Veolia, Kurita shall be preferred and other candidates are not required.