We have Urgent requirements Of below category on LOCAL IQAMA TRANSFER basis
(1) Senior Electrician / Electrician – Heavy Equipment
LOCATION – KSA
• Carry out electrical maintenance, fault finding and monitoring of the heavy equipment and other related equipment and carry out the tasks assigned by Foreman and Supervisor
• Ensure maximum operational availability of heavy equipment by diagnostic work and repair methods
• Submit routine inspection and monitoring reports as required
• Carry out duties independently when called out and report breakdowns and faults
• Assume additional responsibility for heavy equipment maintenance in the absence of Foreman
• Ensure that emergency work is followed up by reporting to Foreman
• Ensure work practice conforms to safety regulations and procedures
• Ensure that all preventive maintenance (electrical) is conducted as defined in the system
• Attend breakdowns as reported by Staff & Equipment Control on immediate basis
• Submit correct information about start time and end time of maintenance activity
• Ensures tidiness and cleanliness of workshop facilities and all equipment for which his team is responsible
• Able to read the electrical schematic diagram of equipment
• Minimum 10-12 years of increasingly responsible experience in the maintenance and repair of electric and diesel-powered heavy equipment and road construction equipment, AWP, MEWP.
• Excellent hands-on experience in calibrations of sensors, troubleshooting of complex issues in electrical and electronics part of equipment
• Excellent understanding of ECM, PLC, Controllers, CAN-Bus system of machineries
• Must be able to maintain good communication with others, reading and writing, and operating office and shop equipment.
• Understanding hydraulic circuits and repairs are additional advantage
• Bachelors in Electrical/Electronics/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/ ITI
Documents Required -: LOCAL IQAMA TRANSFER
Kindly send your CV and documents on given email Id or can contact on given mobile number.