AlMeer Saudi Technical Services Co. is looking for Project Manager- E&I experienced in Aramco and Sabic projects
• Provide leadership and to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships with all those involved in the project, particularly with the Client Saudi Aramco and, proponents.
• Provide the leadership to project team to accomplish the project objectives.
• Supervise project plans and oversee general contractors to ensure their work is high-quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget.
• Determine the project deliverables and specifications, including the project scope, necessary project resources, and estimated labor needed by collaborating with clients, engineers, and architects.
• Plan and schedule the entire construction project, including construction operations and timelines to make sure project deadlines are met.
• Communicate the status of the project to key stakeholders by providing regular progress reports.
• Oversee the performance of sub-contractors, site managers and other members of the construction team
• See that the prescribed quality control measures are implemented and maintained throughout the life of the project.
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in EPC E&I projects, preferably at Saudi Aramco Projects
• 2-3 Aramco projects in the capacity of Project Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in Electronics, Instrumentation or equivalent Engineering
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Must be available to join immediately
Kindly mention Job title in the subject and attach your Saudi Aramco approvals with your CV.
Join our team, send your CVs to [email protected]