Only for Saudi nationality
This job post is for a project cost control planner .
He/She will be Responsible for cost management during project development phase; interfacing with the Procurement and
Finance Departments into develops and maintains a detailed cost control system; regularly performs analytical reviews and checks of cost reporting document action, and present
cost status and forecast updates to the Management and client. Support all activities in cost estimating and take a proactive approach towards improvements.
• Provides assistance on all project-related matters and ensures effective flow of information among the team members.
• Prepare cost estimation, expenditure statements, reports and other necessary documentation at regular intervals.
• Taking responsibility for initiate and create some phases deliverables requirements such Pre-Fund, AR, close AR of Pre-Fund for rejected proposals, Supplement funds and
• Consult in project initiation package, Capex Business Plan, CAPEX Projects during Major Business interruption, Request for quotation issuance, Supplement funds initiation
and clear financial commitments.
Job Specific Skills:
1. Familiarization with SAP PS Model
2. Experience in creating PR’s and Releasing Service Entry Sheets
3. Microsoft Office Package and MP
4. Team work and cooperation.
5. Analytical / Conceptual thinking.
6. Organizational commitment.
7. Cost management practices.
8. Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
9. Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills.
10. Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
• EHSS (Developing)
• Improvement; optimization (Developing)
• Projects; Engineering Theory; Principles (Developing)
• Work Processes – Projects; Engineering (Developing)
Mechanical engineering/Finance related
Interested applicants Submit their resume to below email:
To apply, send your C.V to the email address provided in job descriptionhttp://www.expatriates.com/cls/51436635.html→