Mentric Technologies is looking to hire a Business Analyst for its operations in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The right candidate should:
– Exhibit high-level ownership and also look at continuous improvement opportunities
– Influence business and technology stakeholders
– Facilitate clear communication and collaboration
– Understand modern programming and testing constructs and be able to leverage the best methodology for the product(s)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Develop a thorough understanding of the business need and related business processes.
2. Interacting with clients, business stakeholders and subject matter experts to comprehend their requirements
3. Analyze complex business problems and determine an IT solution
4. Gather data and analyze business and user needs
5. Work with the client and manager to define the requirements (user stories) to build new functionality using, amongst others, BDD/Gherkin style acceptance criteria.
6. Ownership of requirements to be built by the team, presentation of the stories and journeys to the technical team and client.
7. Work with the QA and the project team to validate the acceptance criteria and modify and split requirements as appropriate and participate in estimation and iteration planning sessions
8. Work closely with managers and end users to determine best IT solution
9. Perform detailed analysis & scoping of activities required to develop a new application capability
10. Provide recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support client’s business goals
11. Resolving business problems through technical-based solutions
12. Documenting functional and technical designs of business systems
13. Perform kick-offs with the developers and answer questions and resolve ambiguities for the developers during development.
14. Testing the system and generating system documentation, user manuals, etc.
15. Create application documentation for end-users and technical staff as needed
16. Interacting with system developers and architects for enhanced operational effectiveness.
17. Assist with user acceptance testing as necessary and appropriate
18. Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
19. Identify and remove impediments, and prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
20. Improve the productivity of the teams in any way possible
21. Ensure bug-free and timely project delivery
Salary: SAR 2,500 – 5,000
Interested candidates can apply at [email protected]