Site supervisors are responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Assist in the development and maintenance of preconstruction, construction, and closeout execution plans.
– Identify construction approaches and risks to ensure efficiency and mitigate exposure
– Oversee the activities and performance of workers to ensure compliance with quality requirements.
– Monitor project progress to ensure compliance with operational, and/or scheduling requirements
– Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
Requirements and skills :
– 5 Years Experience.
– Strong leadership qualities
– Good analytical and communication skills