AlMeer Saudi Technical Services Co. is looking for Construction Manager- E&I experienced in Aramco and Sabic projects
Roles & Responsibilities
• Works with Engineering to develop scope and schedule of Projects during the construction phase.
• Works jointly with Engineering and Transmission Service Provider coordinating the activities and studies to be developed to fulfill the specific project requirements on this regard in a timely and efficient manner.
• Reports to the Project Manager / Director as Construction Manager on assigned projects during Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning phases of the project. Coordinate with company Engineers and Contractor Engineers & designers.
• Executes assigned work in accordance with the Project Execution Plan and applicable Project Procedures and Standards. Ensures that the work follows applicable HSE, Quality standards and procedures always.
• Leads a team of direct and indirect reports to deliver projects safely according to the agreed scope, quality and schedule.
• Manages Procurement activities by the Engineering Contractor and internal departments in accordance with the agreed scope of work of the project.
• Understands the technical content of Electrical Engineering documents. Coordinates reviews of the documents and ensures compliance with the overall objectives of the project and needs of the business.
• Manages the interfaces between the various parties on the project including Engineering, Contractors, Vendors, Operations, HSE and Quality.
• Leads the planning and execution of the field work in conjunction with the Construction Management, Quality Management and HSE teams as well as Contractors and Vendors.
• Ensures that the contractors are progressing within the agreed manhour and in accordance with project schedule. Reports any deviations and applies agreed corrective actions where required.
• Provides input to the project controls team for cost and schedule reporting.
• Ensures that records are managed in the electronic filing system as required by the company procedures.
• Ensure that all scope changes are properly raised and recorded to cover manhours and schedule impacts and coordinate on review of change order documents.
• The job involves the broad knowledge of Electrical Engineering – ETAP, PSSE and PSCAD Studies, PSA/PMS (Power System Automation/Power management system), SA Grid Code
• Must have managed electrical projects related to Power Plants of large size
• Construction Management skills to manage a diverse group of Engineers, Technicians and other stake holders
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelors in E&I engineering or relevant
• Minimum Experience: Minimum of 5 years in industrial sector working at management level with Saudi Aramco and Sabic projects
• Approvals from Aramco for Construction Manager for E&I preferred.
• Must join immediately.
Kindly mention Job title in the subject and attach your Saudi Aramco approvals with your CV.
Join our team, send your CVs to [email protected]