This is a Direct Hiring post from Pakistan (new visa) and local transfer (with iqama in KSA).
Our Company is looking for a Civil QC Manager with SAUDI ARAMCO projects experience.
1. A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in early work projects with ARAMCO.
2. (MUST BE APPROVED BY SA).
3. Salary range should be based on Interview.
4. Send the CV to the mentioned email in PDF format, [email protected] or only WhatsApp, no calls: – 00966-0550082089
– Company will provide its own Accommodation and transportation.
– The Contract is 2 years period, working hours: 8hrs daily, and over time is 2 hrs.
Should be Engineering Graduate.
More than 10 years of experience and 3 years in inspection specialty, 2 years in contract scope of work role in industrial gases, oil & gas or related industry, construction
• Certified ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
• Working knowledge of recognized building codes including the International Building Code (IBC) or equivalent standards
• Have a thorough knowledge and proven ability in construction techniques with emphasis on soil mechanics, foundations, retaining walls, structural steel, masonry, building interiors, building finishes, roof systems, and asphalt.
• Knowledge of ACI, ASTM, AISC, BS and International Building Code
• Team Player, Strong communicator written and oral
• Strong and effective coordinator
Duties and responsibilities:
• Performing assigned in-process and final products inspection and tests.
• Conducting daily inspection of earthwork, formwork, rebar, concrete work, steel structure, grout work and batching plants management.
• Preparing inspection & test reports of completed inspections & tests.
• Ensuring all equipment’s, tools and materials meet with the project quality requirements and that personnel have been adequately trained to use them safely.
• Identification of non-calibrated equipment’s and informing Subcontractor QC for expediting arrangements with Calibration agencies for timely calibration of the equipment’s.
• Liaison with client representative concerning quality matters on site.
• To be conversant with the company QHSE procedures & policies and ensure that all the people on the site observe and implement them.
• Identifying near miss and nonconformities in materials, products, processes, procedures and reporting the near miss / nonconformities in the near miss / nonconformity report.
• Verification of implementation of corrective & preventive actions against the nonconformities and reporting results to QA/QC manager, if necessary.
• Preparation of final quality dossiers / test packs and maintaining backups of completed quality dossiers / test packs.
• Submitting weekly report and requested information / statistics to Department QC Manager.
Liaison with QAQC Manager for all aspects of quality.