• A person with a minimum of five years’ experience in petrochemical processes and corrosion control. (Not Corrosion engineer & prefer someone work in Chemical treatment)
• Holds a Bachelor of Science or engineering degree in appropriate subject.
• Will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of Refinery chemical treatment and petrochemical processes with main focus on ethylene plants (both dilution steam systems as well as light end fractionation systems) such that he can independently troubleshoot treatment problems and recommend new applications.
• Shall be able to provide training to both operator and engineers.
• Works with occasional support from global technology team.
Desired Characteristics: –
• Preferred Language: English is a must
• Years of relevant experience? Minimum 5 years
• Target Industry: refinery chemical treatment
• Resume Keywords: / chemicals / refinery/
• National or Expat: either
• If Expats – Nationalities preferred: Any
• Rotation: regular time
• Working Hours Per Day: 9
• Working Days Per Week: 6
• Number of positions needs to be filled: 3
Candidates who have prior experience with Nalco, Suez, Veolia, Kurita shall be preferred and other candidates are not required