• -Undertakes the installation of data equipment, including data racks, patch panels, cable trays, etc.
• -utilizes appropriate testing equipment to test installed cables.
• -Survey of existing installation and troubleshooting procedures.
• -Performs cabling installations, including Data, Voice and Fiber Optic cables.
• -Drives a company vehicle and operates a variety of tools, such as hand tools, power tools, ladders, leakage detection devices, scissor lifts, and test equipment.
• -Tests systems and cables.
• -Adheres to safety policies and procedures and reports all accidents, hazards, and equipment problems-
• -Installs Cat6, Cat6a, and fiber optic cabling systems.
• -Labeling, pulling and termination of different type of cable.
– Driving Licsense